Friday, January 30, 2009

White Rabbit

"The Queen of Hearts, she made some tarts,
All on a summer day:
The Knave of Hearts, he stole those tarts, And took them quite away!"
I'm so happy to show the first in a series of my designs based on the origional illustrations from Alice in Wonderland. White Rabbit was always a favortie of mine! My version is 10"tall, from the bottom of his bum to the tip of his ear...he's holding an antique pocket watch!
My designs are available for purchase from my home boutique. Feel free to e-mail me @
xo,
Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This my friend is magical!!! I adore him!!! your work is divine!!!


have a Great Weekend!!

ox,
Joy~

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer! Such a cute bunny! Love Alice in Wonderland too. I have now been enjoying my days since closing up my little shop. I have been creating lots of fun, different things, it feels so good to just create. Next time you are in town I would love to meet up with you and Joy for lunch maybe. Love your blog!