Thursday, January 22, 2009

How lovely!

I thought this was so pretty! It made my day...thank you so very much Graphics Fairy! It reminds me of a stack of Valentines I saw in a antique store last friday...I had a goof off day!
Back to the Valentines cards...they were really old and very delicate. What relly tugged at my heart was the fact they were all from the same man to his wife. His handwriting was really great...he must of really loved her. All the cards I read were signed "Your forever loving husband Cecil". Although it made me sad that these beauitiful cards we sitting in an antique store being looked at by a stranger...I also felt very happy that these two people were so in love!It's really true that if you stop and smell the roses joy can be found in the most unusal places...
xo,
jen











No comments: