Monday, February 9, 2009

The Sacramento Antique Faire

I had a really fun weekend...my husband and I
went to the best flea market! It's held under the freeway close to downtown Sacramento. It was kind of weird at first...I'm glad the cars driving over me stayed on the road! There were vendors from San Francisco to Oregon!
I was on a mission to find treasures to use in my designs...and came home with a great big bag overflowing! That's a good day!
They do this every month on the second sunday.
I'm planning on going back again...and again!!
xo,
jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!!!

Glad you found some goodies for your art work!!

Anonymous said...

DEAR JEN, I JUST DISCOVERED YOUR BLOG WHEN I WAS AT THE GRAPHIC FAIRY.
I AM NEW TO BLOGGING AND IN A SHORT TIME HAVE MET SOME AMAZING WOMEN.....
I HOPE YOU WILL STOP BY MY BLOG WHEN YOU HAVE SOME TIME.
I THINK THAT WOULD REALLY BOTHER ME HAVING A SALE WITH THE FREE WAY ABOVE...THAT HAD TO BE VERY INTERESTING FOR YOU..
I LOVE THE BIG PINK ESTATE...MY HUSBAND AND I WOULD HAVE TO STOP ALSO..
BLESSINGS
debbie