Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Room with a View !


There's the saying " stop and smell the roses".
Well I have a new one..." stop and look out the window "... I've been working pretty hard trying to design some new pieces...in fact my dogs are not very happy with their Mom! Too much work and not enough playtime!
I had been holding off getting the mail because of all the rain...then it stopped. I looked out my window, and there was the most beauitiful tree ever! Kind of like a beauitiful woman in a ballgown... Spring is on its way!!

xo,
jen


5 comments:

The Tattered House said...

Such a beautiful picture Jen. It was really great meeting you today. Can't wait to see more creations. Birds are my favs.

Erika

Anonymous said...

Beautiful yard you have...show us more!



ox,
Joy~

Nancy Yoakum said...

Such a lovely picture. I am so anxious for springtime! Love your mermaids, they are adorable!

Michelle said...

Jen is that your yard? Is that your view? I'm jealous! How beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!