Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm back and decking the halls!

Happy belated Thanksgiving!
We just got back from a whirlwind trip down to Southern California...a little pre-holiday chance to see family and friends.
First stop was Disneyland with my brothers family...my nephew is as crazy about Disneyland as his "Auntie"! I LOVE that!!!
It had been pouring rain until we got there.
Then the skies cleared and it was like being in a painting. There were the most amazing clouds and colors in the sky!

Next we were off to see our beloved Chargers play Monday night football...they won!!
Then...
Friends, more visits with relatives...FOOD...whew!!!
Time to go home...
Saw the dreaded words "Delayed" when we got to the airport, so what did we do?
Eat more!!

Finally made it home the day before Thanksgiving...food,food more food!

I'm now busy decking the halls...mainly for the exercise! LOL!!!

xoxo,
jen



No comments: