Friday, July 17, 2009

A box for a Princess

Been in the mood to dabble... could be
the crazy heat !
Anyway, as I played with colors, pulled
out some of my boxes of "treasures"
this box started to take shape.
Well, it didn't take shape right away...
there's a few other designs under that
crown!!
I'm pleased with how it turned out...
And one never knows, there could be
a Princess out there in Blogland
wishing she had a box to put
her Princess stuff in !
I could be on to something !

xoxo,
Jen









4 comments:

laura dellaporta said...

Oh I must have passed this one up... you are on to something...what litle girl or big girl wouldn't want to put her treasures in this!!!! xoxo laura

LuLu Kellogg said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! My beautiful package arrived right before I left for vacation and I LOVED EVERYTHING in it! Thank you so much Jen....you are such a sweetheart. I especially loved the Mermaid...how pretty! She has a special place in my studio now.
I felt like it was my birthday!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

LuLu Kellogg said...

What a fabulous box!

LuLu~*xoxo

Anonymous said...

aaaaahhh! Wow so pretty!