Sunday, July 19, 2009

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!

You know the saying about the apple not
falling far from the tree ?
Well " my tree " sent me this watercolor...
This was done by my Mom, Marilyn.
So now you all know where I get my
artsy ways!!!
I was so proud and happy that she
was inspired my my Mermaids to design
her own version.
She mentioned in her note that the eyes
were round because fish have round eyes!
The coral wreath in ther hair is
really awsome!!! Bravo!!!
I'm posting this for 2 reasons...
I'm so proud of her talent, and because
I want her to do more!!

Have a wonderful day!!
And....thanks Mom, for everything!!

xoxo
Jennifer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOO Love her I saw her here on a rock!
Denise Hull,Mass.

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oh this is darling!

LuLu~*xoxo

LuLu Kellogg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Vintage Rabbit said...

How adorable!!! the apple does not fall far from the tree!!

Mermaids are so adorable!!!

your mom could make a whole series of them!!! she should be selling them on etsy!!!

i am sure I will talk to you soon....

ox,
J~ The Mermaid lover!!!

The Vintage Rabbit said...

P.S.
Rah Rah for your Mom!!!
And RAH RAH!!! For Mermaids!!!!!

J~