Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A bit distracted !

I really should have been doing other
things when I started this little painting!
The little 8x10 canvas just sat for months...
blank and sad!
As for myself, I've been on a Cinderella kick.
Can't say why...these things just happen !

So, instead of doing what I was supposed to
do, I started this!
It isn't perfect...buildings are hard for me, but
I had fun.
And you know what? In the end of the day,
life went on. ..
and I had fun painting my castle !

xoxo,
jen

4 comments:

The Vintage Rabbit said...

Are you kidding me!?!??! This is AMAZING!!!

This my friend....is spectacular!!!


Rah RaH too you!!!

ox,
Joy~

Ginny said...

Wow! That is beautiful!

laura dellaporta@cox.net said...

hello Jen, wow your talent is endless ...a beautiful gift..I want to come visit right now & play. xoxolaura

Constance said...

Hi Jen,
Thank you for your kind comment about my brother. Your words were very comforting and they did finally release the name of the suspect yesterday. Now if they can only catch him. I have enjoyed my visit to your blog, your art is so lovely. It has been so nice to visit and see your beautiful art.
Blessed be,
Sallie