Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Where I create...re-visited


Awhile aga I did a post about my studio. Being inspired by one of my favorite magazines...Where Women Create...
So, I dusted, arranged and generally made everything really cute!
That was then...
This is what I woke up to this morning...yesterdays coffee cup ( I love tink!!), a mermaid minus a body, the poor dove is looking at her wings, and a general mess of glitter and paint!
This is really where I create!!
More on what comes from out of all of this later!
xo,
jen

2 comments:

The Vintage Rabbit said...

i love it!!! At least you put down paper... You would be appalled with what my area looks like!!


can't wait to see the finished projects!!

Laura Venosa Verbena said...

hi I email you three emails.. I was getting worried... are you o.k.... xoxo laura