Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'd like to introduce you all to Aenne


It's pretty great how this whole computer/blog world can connect people. Why there are blog friends out there...and you know who you are, that I feel like I've known forever!
Well, awhile ago my dear friend Joy " The Vintage Rabbit" ran into a mutual friend of ours from years ago! We all worked together.
Our friend Aenne is a master gardener, crafter, gives classes, just to name a few of her many talents.
She has a website www.the thrifty garden.com
You can access her blog from there.
I'm so happy we all re-conected...it's truely a very small world!

xoxo,
jen

1 comment:

laura dellaporta said...

Hi Jen...lately I have been re connecting with some old friends...it's funny how so many come back into our lives at the same time... ixooxolaura