Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Went to see my Mom!!

About a week ago I joined my brother and his family in Tulsa Oklahoma to visit my Mom...I was a secret! She was so happy to see us all !!
It wasn't a long visit, but we made the most of our time together .
I hadn't been there before, so this was a new experience for me... Thank goodness my brother was the driver! I got so turned around, I'd probably still be there going in circles!!
The thing that I love the most about traveling is the "jewels" you discover. We went to the most beauitiful park I've ever seen!!
The city was a blend of really dramatic new and romantic old...
I had some of the best breakfasts ever... The Cracker Barrel is a must! I'm still full!!
The main focus of the trip was to see family, and that was a good thing.

xoxo,
jen

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Jen! Hope you had a good Easter! That is so cool you got to see your mom too. :) I should make me a secret next time. What a great idea!

laura dellaporta said...

thinking of you... sending good thoughts your wayxoxoxolaura

Aenne Carver said...

I love your blog! I am just now getting started- I wish you lived close so I could find out more from you. I saw Joy, and I am happy she passed my info on to you! We still miss you in San Diego! I did not know you still taught at the Loft! Cool.
Love Aenne