Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 2011 !!

Happy New Year to all !

It seems like the holidays go by faster and faster. I'm sitting here surounded by boxes of decorations that need to be put away. Seems like I just put everything up?! What gives with that?!

I got to admit, I'm looking forward to getting back into my routine. Starting new projects and trying to bring to life all the creations rattling around in my brain.

We ended 2010 with a trip to the ice rink...very fun until a super cute little girl and I crashed.
She was fine...I was face first on the ice ! Lol !! I thought it was a very appropriate way to end 2010 !!!

xoxo,
jen

Lets all hope that 2011 will be

1 comment:

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Jen!
Happy New Year! I hope you're having and fun and that your ornaments are all put away now. I was thrilled to take a break from major decorating this year!

I giggled over Oliver going up a sweater size. That is so cute. I bet he is just so cuddly.

I am so in love with my new furchild and we are having a ball!

Have a great night.

Holly