Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's Almost Here...

The Artistic Affaire Les Sirenes is just around the corner...and it's sure to be fabulous !!!
Kim Caldwell really does a fantastic job !
I'm feeling a bit like Cinderella...not going to the ball, but one of my little mermaid dolls will
be there. lucky girl !!
In the spirit of things, here are a couple of my very favorite " sea - girls" that I have in my ETSY
shop...


To find out more about Kims events go to www.artisticbliss.typepad.com

xoxo,
jen



















3 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I sent some press kits to this so I will be exicted to see how people like them :) I know your little mermaid doll will be happy there!

LuLu♥

LuLu Kellogg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I am the lucky winner of your doll! Thank you so much, she is lovely.

Karla