Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Going full circle

I was thinking how fabric to those of us that love to create is like a blank canvas.
Those lucky artists that design fabrics...that's really starting from the beginning!!!
In my last post I mentioned how I was struggling with a massive pile of "half-dones" and "hmm...what should this be?".

Glad to say a new bunny is born! My latest in a long series...designing bunnys keeps me sane!
She's very fashionable in ruffles,pom poms and vintage finds.

My inspiration for this new addition is a cross between Dancing with the Stars, and one of those square dancers you see at the county fairs!!

xoxoxo,
jen

ps
Did anyone understand the last Lost episode??
I'm so confused!!




1 comment:

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Jen,
Your latest bunny is so gorgeous! You really know how to bring them to life!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Mom and I didn't make it to Snooks. There were so many other places that folks told us about that we didn't get to. We decided "next year!" Can't wait!

I keep forgetting to ask if you're coming to Les Sirenes in July. Kim will be closing registration soon - I wouldn't want you miss it if you want to come meet all of us and have a ball!

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Holly