Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hello!

I hope everyone is enjoying Summer !!
We've been pretty busy...and having fun. My brother and his family came up for a visit. LOVED it!  Lots of hanging out by the pool and relaxing.
We took them to the California State Fair as well as a trip to San Francisco ...I posted a few of the highlights below.


I can't believe how fast this year has gone by !  I'm already seeing Fall decorations in the stores. Personally I think that's wrong. Puts me into a panic!  


Well, I'm in the mood to finish up a few on projects that have started to gather dust! LOL!!
Take care!
xoxoxo,
jen

 









1 comment:

Karen from A`Musements said...

Hi Jen!
So glad to know you are having a great summer and the visit from your brother and his family sounds like the highlight!

How fun to take the time to go to 'explore' San Francisco (always changing and yet staying the same!) and a FAIR is ALWAYS a good time. I'll bet you all have some fantastic memories you'll be talking about for years to come.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your sunny days!
xoxoKaren