Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm back !

Here I am...back in the real world! My husband and I had an early 30th anniversary trip...to DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!  I've wanted to go there for as long as I could remember! It was beyond anything I could of imagined.
The words of the trip became "wow" and "Oh my gosh". We were like a couple of parrots!
Growing up in Southern California the Disneyland has always been a big part of my life, still is.
Walt Disney World is a totally different experience. I feel so lucky we were able to celebrate our anniversary there...it was perfect!!!!

xoxoxo,
jen

2 comments:

Holly Loves Art said...

Welcome back! Loved seeing all the pictures! I'm glad it was everything you had hoped for. I've never been but I've probably been to Disneyland over 50 times in my life... maybe more! When I was little I had an uncle who worked for Disney and we went all the time and of course when I worked for Disney I had a silver pass so I went many times. Have a great weekend!

Carrie said...

Ohmigosh!!! Is this your first time to WDW?? I hope you had the most magical time!! I grew up in SoCal, too and had a Disneyland annual pass for 10 years. We now live in North Carolina and try to drive down to Orlando at least once a year. L-O-V-E the Florida parks. You can spend an entire month just exploring the hotels and resort areas :) Hope you had a blast and Happy Anniversary to you, too!