Thursday, May 17, 2012

Green? Always have been...

I don't know about you but I'm tired of celebrities going on every talk show they can lecturing us on being "green".
We artsy types have always been green!  I'd rather get a root canal than throw away a great bit of lace...vintage bauble...or even a wayward faux pearl!
My goodness!!! This is the stuff dreams are made of...

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with an idea and stumble into the  my crafty palace and start digging through the  little baskets and bowls of the tiny bits and pieces from past projects...I'm talking VERY tiny bits and pieces. Nothing goes to waste!!

Well, guess it's time to get off my bedazzled soapbox and share my newest needle keeper.
It's made from a super sweet scrap of silk crazy quilt I embellished like a crazy woman! I keep trying to go the simpler is better route but just can't do it...don't think I ever will !! Hey, I'm a girl!


xoxoxo,
jen
 

1 comment:

You know who said...

love all you new things!!!!


Well said by the way....hey...even are Grandmothers and their Mothers were green...they would cut the buttons off their old clothing and reuse them!!!

Someone is going to snatch these things up VERY quickly!!!

ox,
Joy~