Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Holidays!!

I hope all is well with everyone out there in blog land!! Our halls are decked and we're ready for Santa to visit...
Little Oliver is now 14 pounds and got the last of his puppy shots!! He has yet to meet a bowl of kibble he hasn't liked!
He's still really easy and potty training is going really well. The only thing he's not too thrilled about is rain.
So, I got him a fake down jacket at Walmart!!

On the crafty-schamsy end, I just finished a Santa Treasure sack !! It was the closest thing I've done to quilting in a long time. ..it was tons of fun !!

xoxo,
jen



1 comment:

Holly Loves Art said...

oooh your little Honey Boy (that's what I used to call Albie) is soooo super cute. He is getting big. Love the picture of him below looking back at you in the green doggie coat. More pictures please!!
Hugs,
Holly