Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Big Thank You !!

We were lucky to have a wonderful pet sitter while on vacation ...poor girl had to deal with our dog getting hurt on the first night ! Little William will be ok. He's getting his knee repaired next week.
I wanted to do something for her as a thank you !
Handmade gifts are always my favorite, so I decided to make her a version of a bag I've been selling in my ETSY shop.
The inspiration for this on came from the song in Sound of Music about favorite things.
This was such a fun project...when you think about it most of someones favorite things don't always go together...that is where the real challenge came into play.

I ended up blending shoes, her children,perfume bottles,vintage,etc. I had fun doing this, but it was tough.
Here are a couple of pictures of my end result...

Enjoy!

xoxo,
jen

1 comment:

Holly Loves Art said...

It's gorgeous Jen. Such a special gift! Lots of love to little William too.
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
Cheers,
Holly