Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Birthday Countdown !

Next week is my birthday! It's going to my 49th!!
My Mom used to say that you always feel the same inside...it's true.

No matter how old you are, Birthdays are a checkpoint.
While I'm still wondering what I'm going to be when I grow up...it's been fun thinking back on
all the various jobs I've had.

What most of my friends don't know is when I was a really little girl, I wanted to be a cowboy!
It's all I thought about!
I'm thinking that it was a pretty good thing to have such drive at an early age...one problem though. No horse!

I did however have the best cowboy outfits! Maybe that's where my love of clothes came from?!

Life is a journey...and the joy is in the journey.

Happy trails!!

xoxo,
jen






2 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am having a birthday countdown too...mine is two weeks from Thursday so I am making my birthday list :)

I love your birds you made!

LuLu~*xoxo

the Vintage Rabbit said...

How adorable friend!!!!!
Yep..the countdown has begun for the ol birthdays!!!!

i still feel that I am in my 20's!!
you don't look a day over 21 my friend!!

Love the cowboy outfit!!

Early Happy Birthday wishes!!!

ox,
Joy~